Letter from Cordant Founder and CEO, William Anfuso:
At Cordant, we entrust our Advisors with the responsibility of ensuring successful client partnerships. As such, an Associate Advisor at Cordant is a natural leader who is driven by solving problems, thrives in communication, and values systems and processes. He/she is action-and results-oriented, and shares our passion to help clients get more out of life by empowering financial decisions with intention.
Cordant is a client-focused company first and foremost. Our commitment to objectivity and transparency is unparalleled in our field—we’ve adopted the highest legal standard of care, choosing to act as an unwavering fiduciary in the best and exclusive interest of our clients. The right person is someone who embraces and internalizes this notion.
We are looking for someone who is ready to help build internal capacity and deliver our offerings to clients. Cordant is a small company with an enormous vision for the future. If you have a passion for helping others, and believe you could make a meaningful contribution to our team and to our goal of changing the way clients are served by the industry, we want to talk to you.
Are you the ideal candidate for our Associate Advisor position?
- Do you excel in a team setting? Are you a team-player, collaborative, and able to work with and through others?
- Can you follow a wealth management methodology? Would you appreciate serving clients in a systematic way, creating consistency and confidence during stressful times?
- Are you able to understand, simplify and explain sophisticated financial concepts and issues?
- Do you welcome the use of technology in every aspect of your job?
- Does completing important tasks, which lead to critical issues being solved, motivate you?
- Are you personable yet professional? Do you have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and listening skills?
- Can you get to the root of issues, and create clarity and momentum in solving the problems?
- Can you prioritize, and stay organized while maintaining a grasp on top of important details?
- Do you want to be developed into a top-tier advisor?
- Do you work well with very analytical personalities and one’s that aren’t?
About Cordant Wealth Partners
At Cordant, our mission is to help clients get the most out of life by empowering financial decisions with intention, and aligning their resources with their vision for life. Our wealth management methodology focuses on three things: 1) Specialization 2) A Smart Approach and, 3) A Focus on Objectives.
First, we Specialize in helping current, and former Intel employees achieve their financial goals. This specialization ultimately allows us to deliver more value to our clients. Next, we believe the best outcomes are achieved by investing in a smart, evidence-based approach. By focusing on the evidence and applying it to your investment portfolio, you will avoid being sold the latest fad from Wall Street. Ultimately, this leads to better results and moves you closer to your goals. Lastly, achieving your objectives matters, not the products used to get those results. Since we aren't compensated based on the products we recommend, our only focus is on solutions which move us closer to achieving your goal
Cordant knows that having the right people in the right roles is key to our growth and success. We understand that hiring those who are willing to be accountable, passionate about their role, and excited about the vision of the company, creates an incredibly powerful combination.
Live the Cordant Values:
Cordant team members strive to live our core values every day. These values are so much more than clichés—they are the foundation of our company. We live, breathe, and believe in our core principles. Every decision we make aligns with our values and supports the company’s core focus—to help clients get more out of life by empowering financial decisions with intention.
Our core values are:
Act with purpose
- Make decisions in line with the big picture
- Always ask, Am I driving progress in the direction of the mission?
Make a difference
- Look for ways to leave a positive mark and get the result (not simply checking the box).
- Whose life did I improve today?
- Take risks and be courageous. Stay curious...there's always more to learn.
- What did I do today to make myself better than I was yesterday?
Be a healthy team
- Trust each other and make each other better. Open and honest communication.
- How did I make the team stronger today?
Qualifications for the Associate Advisor position:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 years’ experience in financial advisory services with demonstrated ability to develop and manage plans preferred
- Experience in managing client relationships preferred
- CFP designation preferred
- Current Series 65 license preferred
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with eMoney and Tamarac a plus
- Willingness/ability to travel for work if necessary
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend all client meetings in a technical, supporting and learning role with Lead Advisor
- Coordinate with client service team to ensure that all necessary preparations have been made for upcomong client meetings and calls
- Work with operations manager and portfolio manager to create presentations for clients
- Work toward presenting planning and investment analysis to clients in person and by phone
- Coordinate all client follow up and debrief client meetings and communications
- Assist Lead Advisor with most client communications and ensure that client expectations are being met
- Gather, organize and synthesize client data
- Backup operations manager
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, vision & dental insurance benefits
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account for health care, dependent care, & commuter transit/parking
- Financial support for professional accreditation, continuing education requirements, & other educational and training opportunities
We are not currently interviewing but we are building a bench of quality candidates. We are a growing firm and plan on adding an Associate Advisor to our team. If you are interested, please submit both your cover letter and resume and we will reach out to you once the interview process has started.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Cordant Wealth Partners
Loading Job Application......