The brand new Copeland Toyota is looking to hire a Client Concierge to join our team! We are looking for the best of the best. Join our professional team at Copeland Toyota and enjoy a career that is both exciting and rewarding.
As a Client Concierge, you will act as a guide throughout each customer’s experience, providing a simple and seamless process. While communicating effectively with business partners, you will act as the face of Copeland Toyota to ensure each customer has a positive experience buying cars. This is a high-energy retail sales environment where you will work as a team to meet goals and handle a wide range of customer interactions.
***We are offering a SIGN-ON Bonus for this position.***
- BRAND NEW, STATE OF THE ART FACILITY!
- Earning potential of $50K - $75k in your 1st Year
- Blue Cross Health (50% Company Paid) and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Group Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Career Growth
- Excellent Compensation
- Guide customers every step of the way, from sale or facilitating the appraisal to test drives and arranging financing applications
- Conduct vehicle condition assessments by collecting, recording, and communicating information to Buyers that will be used to perform customer appraisals
- Communicate effectively with customers and business partners
- Complete administrative tasks to support the vehicle sales process
- Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers and thrive on working in a competitive team environment.
- You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion and can make the complex seem simple.
- With a confident manner, excellent communication, and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Great attitude and high energy level
- Superior organization and customer service skills
- Ability to manage detailed paperwork
- Computer literacy
- Previous automotive industry, retail or hospitality industry experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must love working with people
*Copeland Toyota is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies. Must be eligible to work in this country.
Loading Job Application......