Client Care Specialist
Copeland Toyota is looking for self motivated, ambitious individuals that are looking to grow within the organization. Join our professional team at Copeland Toyota and enjoy a career that is both exciting and rewarding. The industry is evolving quickly. Creative, open-minded individuals who are ready to bring their drive to our team are strongly encouraged to apply today.
As a Client Care Specialist, you will act as a guide throughout each customer’s experience, providing a simple and seamless process. While communicating effectively with business partners, you will act as the face of Copeland Toyota to ensure each customer has a positive experience buying cars. This is a high-energy retail sales environment where you will work as a team to meet goals and handle a wide range of customer interactions.
Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM, Saturday & Sunday OFF
Monday: 9AM to 6PM, Tuesday OFF, Wednesday 9AM to 6PM, Thursday 9AM to 6PM. Friday 9AM to 6pm, Saturday 8:30AM to 5PM
Monday: 9AM to 6PM, Tuesday 9AM to 6PM, Wednesday OFF, Thursday 9AM to 6PM. Friday 9AM to 6pm, Saturday 8:30AM to 5PM
Monday-Friday: 9AM to 6PM, Saturday & Sunday OFF
***We are offering a SIGN-ON Bonus for this position.***
- BRAND NEW, STATE OF THE ART FACILITY!
- Earning potential of $65K - $75k in your 1st Year
- Health Insurance (50% Company Paid) and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Group Life Insurance
- One Weeks Paid Vacation ( Increases at anniversary date)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Major Holidays + Your Birthday OFF
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Training
- Excellent Compensation
- Guide customers every step of the way, from sale or facilitating the appraisal to test drives and arranging financing applications
- Conduct vehicle condition assessments by collecting, recording, and communicating information to Buyers that will be used to perform customer appraisals
- Communicate effectively with customers and business partners
- Complete administrative tasks to support the vehicle sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Time management, prioritization skills, and ability to multitask required
- Ambitious, goal oriented mentality and eager to improve
- Ability to hit sales quotas, maintain KPIs and closing percentages
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation and successfully pass a drug test and background check
- Haitian, Spanish, Portuguese Creole-speaking candidates are a plus!
- Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers and thrive on working in a competitive team environment.
- You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion and can make the complex seem simple.
- With a confident manner, excellent communication, and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Great attitude and high energy level
- Superior organization and customer service skills
- Ability to manage detailed paperwork
- Computer literacy
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must love working with people
*Copeland Toyota is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies. Must be eligible to work in this country.
Loading Job Application......