The brand new Copeland Toyota is looking to hire Product Specialists to join our team! We are looking for the best of the best. Join our professional team at Copeland Toyota and enjoy a career that is both exciting and rewarding.
As a Product Specialist, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting our largest ever model range, working with technologies that make motoring a sophistication and sustainable mobility a reality.
***We are offering a SIGN-ON Bonus for this position.***
You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations. We offer more than just a job and that's a career path.
- BRAND NEW, STATE OF THE ART FACILITY!
- Earning potential of $50K - $75k in your 1st Year
- Blue Cross Health (50% Company Paid) and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Group Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Career Growth
- Excellent Compensation
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers through outbound sales activities
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives
- Negotiating deals with customers
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Delivering sold vehicles personally to ensure quality service and to generate referrals
- Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
- Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers and thrive on working in a competitive team environment.
- You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion and can make the complex seem simple.
- With a confident manner, excellent communication, and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Great attitude and high energy level
- Superior organization and customer service skills
- Ability to manage detailed paperwork
- Computer literacy
- Previous automotive industry, retail or hospitality industry experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must love working with people
*Copeland Toyota is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies. Must be eligible to work in this country.
Loading Job Application......