The brand new Copeland Toyota is looking to hire bilingual automotive Digital Retail Agents to join our Business Development Team! We are looking for the best of the best. Join the professional team of Copeland Toyota and enjoy a career that is both exciting and rewarding.
You will be directly responsible for helping to drive traffic to the dealership. Automotive experience is not required, but call center experience is preferred.
As a Digital Retail Agent, you are responsible for following-up with prospective internet buyers and scheduling sales appointments. You will handle both inbound and outbound scripted calls and appointment setting for sales customers. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and have a go-getter attitude, apply today.
THIS IS A BRAND NEW, STATE OF THE ART FACILITY - Excellent ground floor opportunities. We are offering a sign-on bonus for this position.
Please check your email after applying.
What We Offer
- Tufts Health Insurance and Blue Cross Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Group Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Handle all incoming internet inquiries and internet phone leads.
- Respond to emails in a professional, well-spoken manner.
- Assist customers in appropriate vehicle selection, providing industry knowledge and the highest level of customer happiness.
- Conceptualize and understand the psychology of internet customers and work with them accordingly to set appointment for a proper vehicle demonstration.
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet.
- Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Time management, prioritization skills, and ability to multitask required
- Ambitious, goal oriented mentality and eager to improve
- Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation and successfully pass a drug test and background check
- Haitian, Spanish, Portuguese Creole-speaking candidates are a plus!
*Copeland Toyota is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies. Must be eligible to work in this country. Signing Bonus for experienced GM Techs only. Apply and see if you qualify for the signing bonus.
Loading Job Application......