Full-Time AM Shift
Experience not required but new car dealership experience a big plus. As is any experience at Pep Boys, Firestone, Jiffy Lube, etc;, or schooling such as: UTI, LTI or High School or Community College automotive classes.
Long-term staff is dedicated, professional, and fun to work with. Numerous 10, 20, even 30+-year employees. We actively and regularly PROMOTE FROM WITHIN.
Punctual, stable, FRIENDLY self-starter with a strong work ethic who is perpetually energetic, honest, team-oriented, detailed and well organized. Clean-cut professional appearance (no visible tattoos, piercings, or significant facial hair) required
· Preparing vehicles to be serviced by putting down protective mats and plastic to protect interiors, making key tags, and relocating vehicles· · · Preparing new and pre-driven sold vehicles for delivery, assuring the vehicles will meet the highest standards of management and the customer
· Keep all new and used vehicles looking presentable for customer arrival. Spray off, clean, and wipe down the exterior of vehicles; and wipe down and cleaning out the interiors.
· License plate removal/replacement
· Keep lot in clean and marketable condition. Assists in snow removal and debris cleanup, when necessary
· Move vehicles into and out of the service garage.
· Education and Training: No formal education beyond a high school education is required of a porter. Some basic car knowledge is helpful, though training is provided during the first several days on the job.
Porters may move up in the dealership with the sales, service or parts departments with the right on-the-job experience and proper training.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Loading Job Application......