Continental Honda is one of the leading new Honda dealers in Illinois and the Midwest. Our commitment to providing our customers with the industry’s best service is second to none. Continental Honda has been recognized on the national level by Honda’s corporate leadership. American Honda has awarded Continental Honda the President’s Award an incredible 7 times!
- Comprehensive benefits package (HMO or PPO/POS), Dental, FSA, Vision
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement program with employer match
- Paid training
- Uncapped earning potential
- Growing department
- We promote from within
- Opportunity to have an impact on our business
- Collaborative, positive team environment
The Express Service Advisor is responsible for providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first. This individual presents a friendly, professional greeting to customers, and helps identify, confirm and offer resolution to customer concerns. Serves as the communicator between customer and technician; ensuring the customer’s needs are understood by the technician and the needed and recommended service/repairs are understood by the customer.
- Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
- Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
- Typing – ability to type efficiently in order to enter repair orders.
- Mathematics – calculating service costs.
- Basic computer skills
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction
- Past experience as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant is preferred
- Above average energy level/enthusiasm
- A desire for a long term career with a growing organization
- Personal and professional integrity
- CDK experience a plus
- Must have clean and valid driver’s license
Loading Job Application......