Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Caregiver/Home Health Aide - (OVERNIGHT AVAILABILITY is A PLUS; 7PM-7AM)
Comfort Keepers is seeking a reliable, honest, caring individual that enjoys spending time with the seniors in Shelby County, Desoto County, and Crittenden County.
The CNA /Caregiver/Home Health Aide will assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services. Comfort Keepers provides quality education regarding the COVID-19 virus, safety precautions, and training in the proper usage of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment.) We prepare our caregivers to safely approach the needs and concerns of our clients and their families.
We are looking for exceptional Caregivers, CNA’s, & HHA’s who:
- Feel a passion for caregiving and want to help others
- Have a commitment to being there when needed
- Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
- Want to be treated by us as a valuable part of our team
CNA – Caregiver/Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation and current auto insurance
- At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment
- Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
- Team player who values friends and family
- Must be able to pass a national background check and drug screen
- COVID-19 Training
- Personal Protective Equipment Provided
- Skills Training provided
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Availability
If you are a caregiver who is willing to work, is dependable and passionate about helping others, we would love to speak to you!
Loading Job Application......