Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Caregiver/Home Health Aide - (OVERNIGHT AVAILABILITY is A PLUS; 7PM-7AM)
Comfort Keepers of Greater Memphis and North Mississippi is seeking a reliable, honest, caring individual that enjoys spending time with the seniors. The CNA – Caregiver/Home Health Aide will assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services. Comfort Keepers delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional caregivers and home health aides. Comfort Keepers is a growing, vibrant organization with ground-floor opportunities for personal growth and development.
We are looking for exceptional Caregivers, CNA’s, & HHA’s who:
- Feel a passion for caregiving and want to help others
- Have a commitment to being there when needed
- Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
- Want to be treated by us as a valuable part of our team
CNA – Caregiver/Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment
- Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
- Team player who values friends and family
- Must be able to pass a national background check
If you are a caregiver who is willing to work, is dependable and passionate about helping others, we would love to speak to you!
Loading Job Application......