A detail oriented individual with good organization and communication skills, and a personable demeanor. Maintain the highest standards possible for guests by supporting the Banquet Bartenders and ensuring quick, efficient, and professional bar service for banquet events.
- Observe and adhere to all liquor liability laws
- Have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines
- Requisition and restock bar with all essential products and equipment
- Properly setup and breakdown of area and service station
- Support bartenders, bar, and waitstaff
- Check identification of guests ensuring alcohol is being served only to those patrons of legal drinking age
- Communicate with guests and respond to feedback in a positive manner, resolving any service issues.
- Excellent guest service skills are required
- Previous experience required
- Must have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Alcohol training certification (TIPS) preferred
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Must be able to work in cool or warm environments.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to bend, squat and lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
The Colonnade values diversity, prohibits discrimination, and is an equal opportunity employer.
Loading Job Application......