The ON-CALL Banquet House Attendant is responsible for the set up, tear down, and maintenance of all meeting space.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure the correct and timely set up of all Banquet Event Order functions.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the banquet function space, pre-function space and storage areas.
- Breakdown after the completion of functions and ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored properly.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and organized manner stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for meetings or food service functions.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Maintain a friendly and warm atmosphere at all times.
- Be familiar with hotel standard operating procedures.
- Be familiar with fire exit and extinguisher location, and follow all hotel safety rules.
- This position is ON-CALL and will be contacted only when needed. Nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Skills, Abilities and Experience needed to be successful
- Prior experience is same or similar role preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Must be able to work in cool or warm environments.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to bend, squat and lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
The Colonnade values diversity, prohibits discrimination, and is an equal opportunity employer.
Loading Job Application......