Caregiver-Weekly Pay (Full-time)
San Diego, CA
Coast Care Partners is hiring immediately for full time and part time Caregivers in the San Diego County area to provide care services to aging adults. We are a locally based company with over 250 years of combined experience in the elder-care industry. We provide unmatched expertise to support our Caregivers, empowering our clients to age in peace.
- Weekly Pay
- Sick pay
- Health, Life, and Dental Insurance after 3 months
- Employee of the Month recognition and rewards
- Mentorship program
- Skills training courses
- Customizable, flexible, and stable shifts. Lots available.
- Transferable skill sets that go beyond home care
- Be part of a "Family of Care" that has an OPEN DOOR POLICY
- Join a stable and growing company, where you will start working quickly and will continue to be matched with clients with whom you can thrive
Pay rates are on the high end in the industry, including overtime, holiday pay, phone reimbursement, direct deposit, and sick pay.
HOURLY PAY RATES:
New to Industry:
- Part time - $15.00
- Full time - $15.50
Six months of professional experience and registered with HCSB:
- Part time - $16.50
- Full time - $17.50
Facility Pay Rate:
- Part time - $19.50
On Call/Stand By:
- East County - $20
- North County Inland - $21
- North County Coastal - $22
Eligible for $.50 - $.80 per hour raise after 90 days of employment. All On Call/Stand By shifts will be provided mileage reimbursement
BONUSES- up to $400
WEEKEND SHIFT: Any shift taken between Friday 5pm to Monday 5am is considered a weekend shift.
- $100 North County NEW HIRE WEEKEND BONUS- AFTER you work your 1st shift BOTH Saturday & Sunday on the same weekend (within 30 days of hire)
- $100 North County NEW HIRE 3x WEEKEND BONUS- AFTER you work 3 consecutive weekends (within 30 days of hire)
$200 NEW HIRE BONUS If you're already HCA registered (active) AND Meet CA COVID-19 requirement AFTER WORKING YOUR FIRST SHIFT (within 30 days of hire)
- Experience is not required. Our trained staff will help you grow and develop.
- On-the-Job Training is available from our Care Managers, including Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- We can assist you to obtain the California State Requirements.
- California State Requirements Include: State Background Check (LiveScan), Negative TB Test and Home Care Aide Registration.
- Successful completion of these requirements is required before you are client facing.
- Proof of COVID vaccination or waiver
- Registered Home Care Aide (HCA)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Loading Job Application......