Automotive Sales Associate
Have you been interested in beginning a career in the automotive industry but aren't sure where to begin? Maybe you're currently working in sales in a different field and are ready to take that next step in your career? Stop thinking about making that change and apply today! We're looking for self-motivated energetic individuals who can contribute to our goal of providing an extraordinary automotive experience to all of our clients! If this sounds like the career you've been searching for, then you may be a perfect fit to join our family here at Chelsea Chevrolet Buick. At Chelsea Chevrolet Buick, we set each team member up for success by providing comprehensive, highly-specialized training for each position within our organization, complete with on-the-job training and ongoing personal development.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry pay
- Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......