Attention: Warehouse Workers
Join A Winning Company
We’re looking for superstars who consider themselves the best of the best (or rapidly on the way to being the best) who want a chance to prove themselves in a company that recognizes hard work and achievement and doesn’t treat employees like a number.
Do you want any of these?
- Make more money (who else wants more money?!?)
- Paid training (you deserve an employer to invests in you!)
- Paid holidays, wellness days, and even your birthday is a paid day off (yes, your birthday too. Happy birthday!)
- Incentive programs (because your career should be rewarding)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance (peace of mind for you and your family)
- Quarterly all-company breakfast (you'll love this; does your current company do this? Probably not.)
- Paid uniform (you'll look and feel like a professional)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance—no one does it as well as we do!)
Who Are We? We’re CEO Warrior, a training and implementation company for the service industry. We started 5 years ago by two guys who built a small electrical company into a large service company with 165 trucks and 200 employees. Today we have companies that are dominating in the state where you are looking for opportunity.
Our clients have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding so we’ve created some amazing opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Are You A Fit?
Here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow the company's core values:
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
*** We hire and love veterans!
Warehouse Worker / Parts Runner
The essential functions of the Parts Runner/Warehouse worker include picking up and dropping off different equipment under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, moving and organizing equipment within the warehouse, upkeep of company vehicles, loading and unloading of company vehicles, and straightening up of the facility. This position will require driving a company vehicle.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to operate a company vehicle for off-site pick-up and delivery of materials.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and report as necessary to Warehouse Manager.
- Must be reliable and task-oriented.
- Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to track and keep manager informed of daily progress.
- Must verify accuracy of part’s information prior to making runs.
- Must be able to perform various warehouse duties, including, but not limited to loading/unloading of vehicles, organizing warehouse equipment, cleaning/maintaining the appearance of the warehouse, cleaning/maintaining the appearance of the company vehicles, and assist in the delivery of permits to townships.
- Must have a good driving record and ability to pass a drug test.
- Must be willing to assist on jobs when service experts need help.
Join a winning company. Only motivated people should apply
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume.
Loading Job Application......