Talent Acquisition Manager
San Antonio, TX
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced high-volume recruiting manager to supervise our high performing recruitment team and ensure that all recruiting operations run smoothly across multiple dealerships. The recruiting manager’s responsibilities include recommending suitable recruitment software that best meets our recruitment needs, educating the recruitment team on effective interviewing techniques, and managing our recruitment databases. You should also be able to prepare progress reports on all recruiting campaigns. This is a hands-on working manager position. This position will be responsible for recruiting certain high-level positions as well.
To be successful as a recruiting manager, you should keep abreast of the latest social media campaigns to determine the impact on current recruitment procedures. Ultimately, an outstanding recruiting manager should be able to make sound recruitment decisions as well as demonstrate excellent communication, management, and problem-solving skills.
Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modifying current recruiting procedures or develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting talent in a multi-site organization.
- Partner with Department Managers to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Develop and implement key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Track ROI for recruiting investments.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
- Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
- Build, engage, manage, and continually improve the talent acquisition systems and processes needed to meet goals and grow the business with the right talent.
- Establish creative sourcing strategies to identify, engage, and secure top talent.
- Regularly attending conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Reviewing and selecting suitable job advertising options.
- Conducting interviews with job applicants and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
- Problem solves with "out of the box" recruiting strategies.
- Mentor and develop each member of the Recruiting Team to consistently provide best-in-class recruiting services to each dealership.
- Manage the implementation of job/career fairs or virtual job events.
Recruiting Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years proven experience managing a recruiting team.
- 4+ years recruiting for a high-volume fast-paced environment.
- Sound knowledge of labor legislation and HR practices.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as recruitment software. Hireology is a plus.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Sound organizational and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Travel is required throughout Texas and Oklahoma with overnight stays.
- All applicants must have a valid Texas Drivers License with a clear MVR as well as submit to pre-employment screening to include criminal background check and drug screening.
- This position will be located at the Corporate Headquarters in San Antonio TX.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......