Technician Apprenticeship Career Training
We are seeking an experienced and certified Service Technician / Journeyman to join our Service team.
Why Toyota of Greensboro?
- Closed Sundays
- 4 day work week
- 5 day work week during training
- Weekly guarantee of $650 for 8 weeks
- Entry Level tools provided
- No experience necessary, all Toyota training will be done in house.
This person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles. Areas of expertise include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.
- Paid training, aggressive compensation
- Full Benefits Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
- Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Learns quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
- Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Math, reading, and computer skills
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......