We are currently looking for Chicagoland area-based team members. CarAdvise is an emerging technology company that is changing the way consumers maintain and service their vehicles through a digital/app process. CarAdvise makes getting car maintenance/repair easy, trusted, and provides savings for consumers with our service providers. If you are looking for a fast-paced start-up environment and have the passion and work ethic to change an industry, this is a great team to join.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Do you live and breathe marketing, communications, and brand execution? If so, then we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Director of Marketing to execute our marketing and communication strategies for our B2B and B2C businesses. Our digital marketing campaigns are very robust as we have a network of over half a million members and growing. You possess a strong set of skills to be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns, marketing analytics, email marketing, SEO, SEM, social media, public relations, and content creation from concept through execution.
The ideal candidate is passionate about consumer insights and the science of marketing analytics. Experience in marketplace technology business, and modern digital marketing tools along with superb teamwork and good communication skills are essential to this role. You’ll report directly to our Chief Marketing Officer. Your work will be crucial in helping to identify investment opportunities for growth, helping us understand the users of our product and defining metrics to guide our actions as we grow our member-base. We’re a small, but quickly growing startup; you'll wear numerous hats and take on a leadership and ownership role for many elements of our digital marketing strategy.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategic guidance and tactical implementation for both new and existing email marketing programs
- Drive company growth through multichannel approach to all things digital; email, text, social media, and public relations
- Creation of unique content and execute social media strategy campaigns with responsibilities including: planning and scheduling, small to robust content creation, and monitoring and reporting campaign results
- Continuously improve campaigns and content you create by capturing data and analyzing the results, providing insight / best practices, and acting on the information
- Coordinate objectives around creating fun and vibrant videos for promoting our product and technology
- Manage company marketing website content, news platform, and all related content side of our outward facing media
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Manage all marketing metrics, measurement methods, and experimentation processes to power a technologically-sophisticated, data-driven marketing program
- Work with team to build and manage monthly on demand reports and dashboards to give the marketing team the data it needs to monitor and optimize campaigns and programs
- Build and own benchmarks for KPI's monitoring, expectations alignments and results analysis
- Build out the ability to capture, manage, and action audiences to drive growth marketing strategies
- Lead all SEO and SEM initiatives and strategy
- Articulate various user/customer journeys using metrics gleaned from a variety of data sets
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, new analytics products and new features within existing platforms
- Detect risks and flaws to drive solutions, and leverage opportunities to grow
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 5+ years marketing experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge setting up and managing email marketing, social media programs/campaigns, and press release/communications
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related applicable field
- Deep understanding of digital customer journeys and how to leverage data and analysis to inform growth strategies
- Creative with content writing, website content management and article creation experience
- Social media multi-channel management, specifically responsible for executing campaigns and content creation, research, and executing on our established deadlines
- Any graphic design, photography, or design related skills are a plus, but not mandatory
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work on multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Metabase, Mailchimp, Salesforce, SEMRush, Microsoft Office products, and other digital and marketing analytics tools, BI tools, Google Docs, and some HTML, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects or similar graphic design a plus
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Desire to work in fast paced startup environment
- Experience driving mobile app downloads
- Excellent communication and data analysis skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation skills and proven ability to successfully communicate across all levels of an organization both face-to-face and remotely
Salary range: $80,000 to $110,000 depending on experience.
COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, CarAdvise has implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone and/or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we’re all in this together. We are a Chicago-based company and temporarily working remote.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
CarAdvise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law.
Loading Job Application......