Director of Finance & Operations
CarAdvise is pioneering a new and better way for drivers across the U.S. to schedule, approve and pay for car repair and maintenance from the palm of their hand. CarAdvise members enjoy discounted pricing at thousands of shops across the U.S., reliable advice within our app and from unbiased technicians, and an enhanced customer experience. We’re looking for candidates who are eager to disrupt and transform an outdated and untrusted segment of the auto industry!
The Director of Finance & Operations will keep our Company running smoothly from a finance and operations perspective. You’re a jack-of-all trades that solves problems, manages complex projects, provides hands on strategic guidance, and knows how to deliver success. We are poised for massive growth in the next year and this role will be crucial in scaling operational processes and supporting all facets of the business. You will report directly to the CEO and be a key leader in our Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads and Provides direction to the operations staff in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities to achieve management strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for training, succession planning and the development of leadership within the Operations staff to ensure the operations area is prepared for future growth.
- Recruits, retains, manages and provides leadership for operations staff.
- Continually investigate current and emerging technology trends in order to determine how/when to apply these technologies to enhance service objectives.
- Effectively managing all key financial metrics.
- Develop and implement Best Practices for financial metrics, burn reporting, billing reporting –
- Partner with client key stakeholders to monitor and track savings/efficiencies within operational model.
- Streamline financial processes with agencies to drive maximum efficiencies
- Provide external and internal financial training
- Implement consistent financial tracking and reporting tools
- Build and manage partner and investor financial reporting
- Build Annual budget closely with CEO
- A perfectionist. You sweat the details and know how to spot inefficiencies no matter how small.
- A creator. You like inventing new process, procedures, and way of doing things that better the company, and make us more efficient.
- A leader. You are willing to blaze a new trail, make things better, ensuring people follow you.
- You love adhering to process and procedure but aren’t afraid to make fast decisions when no precedent or other predetermined process exists.
- Highly accountable to yourself and take ownership of all you do.
- You are technologically savvy and can adapt to new and sometimes complicated software.
- You’re a strong communicator that can work cross-functionally with other departments to resolve business critical issues and drive the Company forward.
- An innovator at heart that loves to think big and seek out information.
- 5-7 years of experience in finance and operational leadership roles
- 2+ years experience managing a team of people and reporting to senior management or c-suite level personnel.
- BA/BS from a 4-year college or university is required
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- A strategic problem solver
- The ability to solve the problem to get the result and handle roadblocks gracefully
- The ability to weigh multiple variables to decide what’s most important.
- Good skills for designing and modifying to improve systems
- Results Focused
- Focused on steering the project & people in the right direction.
- The ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and reinforce progress positively.
- The ability to work under a deadline providing any and all resources needed.
- Microsoft Excel highly Proficient
- Google Drive and Docs, highly proficient
Loading Job Application......