CarAdvise is pioneering a new and better way for drivers across the U.S. to schedule, approve and pay for car repair and maintenance from the palm of their hand. CarAdvise members enjoy discounted pricing at tens of thousands of shops across the U.S., reliable advice within our app and from unbiased technicians, and an enhanced customer experience. We’re looking for candidates who are eager to disrupt and transform an outdated and untrusted segment of the auto industry!
The Finance Analyst will lead the charge to keep our Company running smoothly from a finance operations perspective. You’re a jack-of-all trades that solves problems, manages complex projects, provides hands on strategic guidance, and knows how to deliver success. We are poised for massive growth in the next year and this role will be crucial in scaling operational processes and supporting all facets of the business. You will report directly to the CEO and be a key leader in our Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a scalable finance infrastructure
- Manage the A/P, A/R, and reconciliation process ensuring all vendor payments are accurate and transactions reconcile to the amount collected and billings are on-time and accurate
- Manage customer and partner pricing
- Manage all Company financial statements including income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements to ensure they are on time and accurate.
- Can develop projection models and manage to forecast vs. actual.
- Help to identify finance sources and be involved in raising outside capital
- Identify and drive initiatives on system/process improvements
- Assist in Development and implementation of performance metrics.
- A perfectionist. You sweat the details and know how to spot inefficiencies no matter how small.
- A creator. You like inventing new process, procedures, and way of doing things that better the company, and make us more efficient.
- A leader. You are willing to blaze a new trail, make things better, ensuring people follow you.
- You love adhering to process and procedure, but aren’t afraid to make fast decisions when no precedent or other predetermined process exists.
- Highly accountable to yourself and take ownership of all you do.
- You are technologically savvy, and can adapt to new and sometimes complicated software.
- You’re a strong communicator that can work cross-functionally with other departments to resolve business critical issues and drive the Company forward.
- An innovator at heart that loves to think big and seek out information.
- A strong negotiator. You ensure our customers get a better deal than retail, and it is a win for CarAdvise financially.
- 3-5 years of experience in finance related roles, preferably with experience at a technology company
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite specifically very strong skills with Excel
- SQL/Metabase experience a plus
- Experience managing reporting to senior management or c-suite level personnel.
- Experience with financial modeling and data analysis is preferred.
- BA/BS from a 4-year college or university is required
Loading Job Application......