Capitol Toyota has an immediate need for an ASE Certified Technician to join our current professional team of Technicians.
Why Capitol Auto Group: As members of the Capitol Toyota Family, we are highly motivated individuals that understand our personal and professional success is greatly enhanced when we are united. We are a caring, fun and trustworthy team who understand profitability and growth come from our customers. Together we make the promise to serve each other and our customers as individuals first and then take exceptional care of their automotive needs.
Capitol Auto Group's Diversity Statement: Capitol Auto Group does not tolerate any form of discrimination, harassment, racism, or hate. We strive to foster an inclusive environment and we want our Capitol Family to feel safe. We support all of our employees regardless of race, ethnic background, religion, gender orientation, or gender identity including AAPI, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and all other members of our family.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an automotive technician in automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem solving and repair
- Manufacturer experience preferred
- Experience with CDK/ADP preferred
- Have a working knowledge of shop equipment and diagnostic equipment
- Have a high level of motivation for customer satisfaction, quality workmanship, team building – all with a customer focused attitude
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Full set of tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- We give preference to applicants who are willing to provide documentation of COVID-19 vaccination or qualification for medical or religious exception
- Working in a family environment that values their employees
- Flat rate pay with on the job training
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance
- 401K & Profit Share
- ASE test reimbursement
If you feel that you'd be a good fit for our team, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Loading Job Application......