Critter Control is a National Wildlife and Pest Management firm, servicing the Massachusetts area. We have been in business locally for over 19 years and have over 100 offices nationwide. Our outstanding customer service and the high-quality solutions offered to our clients are what set us apart from other companies.
We are looking to fill a full-time position for a Wildlife Control Service Technician to handle residential and commercial accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, possess a willingness to learn, and be committed to meeting the same high standards that we have established to satisfy our clients.
Must have excellent communication skills and excel in customer service.
Previous experience in the pest control or nuisance wildlife control industry is preferred.
- Professional in appearance and communication
- Organized with an emphasis on document management and daily route management
- Must possess a strong ability to operate a tablet and smartphone
- Comfortable handling face-to-face, email, and phone interactions with clients
- Able to implement basic sales and customer service practices
- Able to lift and carry 75 pounds
- A dedicated problem solver
- Comfortable climbing ladders and performing thorough home inspections
- Applicant must be available to work weekends
- This is a non-smoking position
- 401k with employer contribution match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Vacation and PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Fuel Card
- Work Attire
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation (once fully licensed): $20.00/Hour (plus commission)
· High school or equivalent
· Comfortable with ladders and attics?: 1 year
Required license or certification:
· Valid Massachusetts Drivers License
Loading Job Application......