Senior SEO Specialist
SEO Specialist with a minimum 6 years of SEO background.
California Closets is looking for a skilled, enthusiastic, and organized SEO Specialist to help elevate our brand. This is a completely remote, full-time position. A successful candidate will execute SEO-related optimization tasks and strategy creation for the California Closets brand.
This SEO role will work closely with the Director of SEO and the California Closets marketing team, developers, content writers, and other contractors.
We’re looking for a professional who’s focused on Technical SEO and Strategy. The right candidate will be an organized thinker with great project management skills and a self-starter that’s ready to take initiative. A data-minded marketer who eats, sleeps, and breaths search and SEO strategy!
• Technical SEO and Strategy
• Monitor site’s traffic and performance to provide and execute improvement ideas
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and campaigns
• Stay on top of Google (and other search engines)’s updates
• Competitor SEO analysis and implementation strategy
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing opportunities
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Help to develop and implement link building strategies across multiple sites (including local)
• Content Optimizations and content creation local listings
• Work with the marketing and development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code and front-facing web content.
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve
SEO positions for target keywords.
• Proven SEO experience, 6 years or more preferred
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversions, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, BrightEdge, etc.)
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• In-depth knowledge of search engine optimization practices
• A deep understanding of cross-functional linking strategies and how they can be used to connect different platforms and multiple websites to drive the overall goals of the company.
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Familiarity with SEO platforms like SemRush, BrightEdge, MozPro, Searchmetrics, or similar
- A good understanding of Google Analytics, and Google Search Console as it relates to SEO
- Knowledge of Google My Business as it relates to local SEO
- A Hyper focused view on conversion optimization
What’s in it for you?
- Great opportunity for professional development within a stable, fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work
- Competitive Compensation
Loading Job Application......