Would you like to work for an elite brand company that is experiencing explosive growth with plenty of room for advancement opportunity? Would you like to meet new people and work in new environments with new challenges every day? Would you like to work closely with our brilliant designers and amazing clients to ensure a seamless delivery and installation of our product transforming our client’s lives? If your answer is yes, you might be exactly who we are looking for!
Our Installers use company provided vans and tools to pick up, deliver, and install custom designed cabinets, closets, and many other built-in storage systems. These systems range from incredible, celebrity-style walk in closets, garages, media centers, home-offices, pantries and more, to custom designed furniture with integrated wall beds. We utilize company provided CAD drawings\blueprints to install our systems properly and efficiently. Click here to view the stunning designs that you will bring to life: https://www.californiaclosets.com/
- Full-time, Monday through Friday
- Hourly pay with overtime and bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance packages available
- Company vehicle, fuel card, and all tools provided
- Company 401k plan available
- Lots of opportunities for professional growth
- On-the-job training provided
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum one year of experience as trim carpenter, finish carpenter, cabinet installer, mill-works installer, wood floor installer, wood-shop worker, or similar job within the carpentry industry
- Must have safe experience using a table saw, miter saw, circular saw, router, nail gun and common hand-held and power tools
- Knowledge of proper securing methods to various wall types
- Able to read blueprints, CAD, ect.
- Minimum of one year in customer service. We provide a unique customer experience and need people who can produce detailed custom work while delivering top notch customer service
- Clean driving record, with a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work
- Able to pass a criminal history background check and a DMV driving history background check
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs. over head
- Must be drug-free, honest, responsible, reliable, trainable, easy to work with, a strong communicator and take pride in your work with great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
Loading Job Application......