Location: Indianapolis, IN
CALIFORNIA CLOSETS, a growing closet system company, is seeking an energetic person to fill an entry level position in our Indianapolis manufacturing facility. Our current and projected growth creates the long-term opportunity for advancement. We will work with a qualified individual to reach our standards for quality and efficiency. In addition to skills and experience, we are looking for a person who cares about his/her work product. This is something we pride ourselves on -- because our customers expect us to be the best.
This summer/seasonal role would begin immediately pending availabliity and last until August/September.
The main responsibility of this position is to produce products in a safe, high quality, productive and profitable manner using cabinet shop machines and processes. The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate an attention to accuracy and detail, a sense of urgency and a high level of commitment.
Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Self-motivation, ability to work independently with limited supervision and a great attitude, i.e. helpful, team player, focuses on getting the work done
- An aptitude for working with wood-working shop equipment, i.e. panel saw, table saw
- Attention to detail and quality of results
- Ability to read and interpret cabinet designs, bill-of-materials
- Must be able to handle high value and high quality products with care
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to be on his/her feet for an 8-hour shift
- Must have reliable transportation
- Prior experience operating industrial wood working equipment (beam saw, edge-bander, etc.)
- Forklift operator experience
- Quality Inspection experience
- Shipping/Receiving experience
MUST BE RELIABLE, SELF-MOTIVATED, SAFETY ORIENTED AND QUALITY MINDED
Please be aware we are a drug-free workplace
Loading Job Application......