What We’re Looking For:
As a Sales and Leasing Consultant, you will be the first point of contact with our customers and you will build strong customer relationships that are based on authentic ongoing engagement. You’ll be instrumental in helping increase overall store sales.
As a Sales and Leasing Consultant at Button Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, you will be working for an established and growing store that prides itself on providing its employees with a supportive family environment that encourages personal initiative and professional growth. We believe in promoting from within, so you will have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
What We Offer:
- 401k Plans with Company Match
- Fantastic paid for training program for career development
- Paid Time Off, after 90 days
- Health, Dental, Vision and many other benefit options
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Service & Parts Discount Program
- Prepaid Legal Services & Identity Theft Solution Program Options
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
Loading Job Application......