As a Toyota Express Maintenance Service Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane. You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service. From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others. We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
At Burnsville Toyota, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Burnsville Toyota is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Must have prior experience as a service adviser.
What We Offer
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Saturday Lunches
- Discounts on products and services
- Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently
- Service Adviser Experience : 1 Year or more
- Ability to work Nights & Weekends is required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (G.E.D)
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Loading Job Application......