Buchanan Auto Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is offering You a Career as a Sales Consultant with a company that always puts Honesty and Integrity first. The Auto Industry is stronger than ever. Sales are up all across the Country and Here at Buchanan Auto Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we have experienced a Huge Demand in our products. As a result of this growth, we are currently looking to hire several Sales Consultants. Our experienced and expert sales and service staff have one goal – to make sure that everyone who walks through our doors leaves saying the same thing – “Buchanan really is better!" If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Buchanan Auto Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is for you!
Requirements- Previous Auto Sales Experience is NOT REQUIRED for this position! Those with experience in Customer Service, Account Executive, Financial Services, Real Estate and Mortgage services and Restaurant Industries have proven to be very successful, when switching their careers to Automotive Sales. Qualified Canidates, should have a Professional Appearance, a High School Degree (or equivalent) a Valid Drivers License, High Energy, Positive, Outgoing, Confident as well as a Determination to Succeed and lastly, possess strong verbal communication skills will succeed as a Sales Consultant at Buchanan Auto Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
What We Offer
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities into Managemnet
- Paid Ongoing Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Flexible 5 Day Work Schedule, NO SUNDAYS!
- Saturday Lunches
- Discounts on products and services
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Loading Job Application......