Aquatics Director at British Swim School is a career opportunity where you can have a great time and make a real difference in the lives of others! You can be part of a growing organization, develop an amazing team and work directly with an engaged owner who counts on you to provide leadership. British Swim School was founded in 1981 and we are the premium water safety and learn-to-swim program in the United States. We are looking for an outstanding individual in the Bay Area to lead our amazing team of swim instructors who teach skills in a fun and gentle environment that can save people’s lives.
Why You Should Apply
- Superb Compensation with bonus opportunity
- Excellent culture - mission driven managers that give back to the community and their staff
- Opportunity for growth at a business with massive expansion opportunities
- Fun & Professional work environment
- Select and hire your own team
- Work directly with the owner
- Access to our excellent aquatics program & great resources
- Paid training
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Competitive PTO and Holiday pay
- Paid birthdays off
- Free parking onsite
- Happy, laughing, singing KIDS
- Help save lives!
If you have experience hiring, training and managing outstanding team members, with a passion for working with children, we want to hear from you. Professional aquatics experience is a plus, but not a must.