Customer Care Manager- BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh
Customer Care Manager Position Responsibilities Summary:
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for scheduling of field staff, managing all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver) and client care standards, and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals.
Customer Care Manager Core Competencies:
- Effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
- Process new client referral calls; schedules home visits.
- Follows plan of care details and communicates and educates field staff about specific client needs.
Customer Care Manager Benefits:
- 401K/ Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid time off
- 6 company paid holidays
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Customer Care Manager Basic Responsibilities:
- Schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime.
- Ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
- Ensures care and staff coverage 24/7 to meet the needs of our clients.
- Responsible for taking on-call phone 1 week per month.
- Must be able to process schedules for up to 60 clients and 1,800 hours per week.
- Tracks client feedback regarding field staff performance and quality care standard.
Customer Care Manager Skills/Qualifications Requirements:
Proficient in MSOffice (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); internet. Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Customer Care Manager and/or managing customer service within a healthcare office setting; knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations. Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
Loading Job Application......