Highly Skilled [CNAs] Do So Much More! |On Call 30hrs Paid! AM + PM Shifts
This is our "Field Specialist" position as a highly skilled CNA on-call. Have the flexibility to work with clients from all backgrounds and environments. We guarantee you 30 hours a week...only worked 20? We pay you the other 10!
To Apply, First Make Sure You Qualify!
- Current CNA certification in the State of Illinois
- Minimum of 3 year experience as a CNA.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with current auto insurance.
- Drug screen and background screening will be conducted by employer.
- Must be able to read, write, speak & understand English and communicate effectively.
- Hoyer Lift Experience.
- Willing to transport clients
- Tolerant to all client environments: smokers, pets etc..
- Travel between Naperville and Oakbrook
Does This Sound Like You? Click Apply Now!
- Full-time Monday-Friday (hours may vary), one Saturday a month
- Morning and Afternoon shifts.
Your Job Duties:
- Standard CNA duties such as: dressing, grooming, bathing/showering, med reminders, meal prep, safely transfer clients, light housekeeping
- Conduct office work as assigned when not in field
- Available at least 5 days a week for On Call
- Able to drive clients (reliable transportation)
- Okay with pets
- Willing to work private duty geriatric and child cases
- Clients will vary, skills will need to be adaptable case by case
Interested? Click Apply!
Your Pay and Benefits:
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k)
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full Time hours
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided at no cost
- Mobile technology to access schedule and case documentation
- Free in-house training and oversight with Director of Nursing
- Free continuing education opportunities
- Monthly employee recognition program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Support available 24/7 in case of emergency
Click Apply Now!
At BrightStar Care, we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages and support systems for our employees.
BrightStar Care of Naperville, IL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- CNA: 3 years (Required)
- CNA License (Required)
Work Location: In person
View public job page
Loading Job Application......