Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Free Health Insurance
- Free Health Insurance
- Free unlimited Telehealth visits with a primary care doctor, urgent care, and mental health professional
- Over 1,000 free generic prescriptions
- Free Dental Services including two free cleanings per household, preventative X-Rays, and a Bluetooth Toothbrush
- 401k w/ a match
- Same day pay
These benefits are for all employees who average 22 hours per week
Brightstar Care connects our employee’s passions to patients and opportunities. We are a fast paced and collaborative team, and we would love to work with you!
BrightStar Care is looking for full-time and part-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our growing team! At BrightStar Care, our Certified Nursing Assistants build long-term relationships with our clients, patients, and even families. Our CNAs are ESSENTIAL to the well-being of some of our most vulnerable citizens.
BrightStar Care CNAs get to focus on their patients in a one-on-one environment. While every patient's needs differ, our CNAs services include hygiene care, taking vital signs, bathing, dressing, assistance with ambulation and transfers, etc. In addition, CNAs help their patients with other daily tasks such as meal preparation, transportation to appointments, exercises and outdoor and other activities, and so much more!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Position Requirements:
- Current CNA license and in good standing (MO or KS license)
- Valid driver’s license
- Current CPR Certification (BLS)
- Negative TB skin test (within the last 12 months)
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Loading Job Application......