Licensed Practical Nurse
Let us show you how you can shine.
BrightStar Care of Pensacola is looking for compassionate, hard-working and reliable LPN's to care for our pediatric and geriatric clients in the Greater Pensacola area.
What We Offer our Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Paid training.
Expected Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Responsibilities
- Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking.
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes.
- Perform all skills, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment.
Required from the Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
- Unencumbered license as a Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in the state that care is being provided.
- Minimum of six (6) months of documented home health nursing experience.
- Clear level 2 background check.
- Satisfactory drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-Time, PRN
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Night shift
Loading Job Application......