Field Specialist - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Saint Paul, MN
Position Responsibilities Summary:
The CNA/HHA Field Specialist is responsible for providing care for Staffing and homecare clients as needed during their assigned availability Schedule. The Field specialist will be expected to go to all assigned shifts in any location within BrightStar territory including the BrightStar Office if needed. This is a crucial role for our business to maintain quality coverage for our clients. HHAs in this role are often identified as our top performers and not only provide high quality and dependable care for our clients, but also compassionate and friendly customer service to our clients, nursing and office staff. All employees in this role must be fully prepared to provide all types of care, including but not limited to: Companionship, Transportation, Personal Cares, Transfers, Hoyer Lifts, Nurse Delegated Tasks, and stand-by assists as needed. Adaptability and Positivity are two qualities that will serve this employee well, as schedules may change on a daily basis.
1. Current C.N.A certification and CPR license
2. Reliable transportation and automobile insurance
3. High school diploma or GED
4. Minimum of one (1) year of documented CNA/HHA experience required.
5. Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
6. Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organizations requirements.
7. Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
8. Empathy for the needs of the client
9. Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
10. Ability to express spoken and/or written ideas in English
11. Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents appositive public image.
12. Works as a team member
13. Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information and BrightStar Office Information.
BrightStar Care of St. Paul values diversity, equity and inclusion, and we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is the key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Loading Job Application......