Physical Therapy Assistant
Per Diem/ Part-Time PTA needed $65 per visit shifts Monday- Friday 8am-5pm. We are looking for a Physical Therapy Assistant on a per diem basis for our Maplewood territory. If you are a passionate PTA who enjoys working in homecare, look no further. We value our employees and you will have a huge impact on those we serve. The PTA will work closely with our Physical Therapist and Director of Nursing. Pay is $38 per hour for training/administration time and $65 flat visit rate when working with clients. Come join our incredible team today and see why BrightStar Care holds a Higher Standard of care.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
All training and personal protective equipment will be provided so that you can feel confident and safe when you care for your clients. Available PPE includes gloves, surgical masks, N95 respirator masks, face shields/goggles, hand sanitizer, and gowns
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free Training
- $200 employee referral bonus
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
- Instructs the patient and guides them in exercises and stretching.
- Follow interventions/treatments provided by the Physical Therapist.
- Provides hands-on therapy and treatments.
- Records/documents clients’ reaction to treatment and provides status reports at the end of each treatment.
- Communicate with patients and/or families on their treatment/interventions
- Follow-up with the Physical Therapist on clients’ progress
- Ensure compliance with all local and federal laws
- Travel to provide client care services
- One (1) year of home health care experience preferred
- Current state license to practice in Minnesota where care is being provided
- Ability to provide manual (hands-on) therapy and balance intervention
- Training with adaptive equipment training
- Comply with accepted professional standards of practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytic/Critical thinker
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Available Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays (no weekends).
BrightStar Care of St. Paul values diversity, equity and inclusion, and we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is the key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Loading Job Application......