Saint Paul, MN
I would like to briefly introduce you to a client that needs a consistent
caregiver Every Morning from 7:00 AM-12:00 AM and
every Evening 5:30-7:00 PM.
The Client and his wife live in a single-family home in the St. Anthony area
between County Hwy 93 and 88, near 35W.
We are looking for Bright Stars who will bring warmth and a great attitude for this client! The complications of this disease make the cares specific in nature and we are looking for a Caring, Consistent, Reliable caregiver(s) who like(s) to laugh and dance with the client while enjoying his positive attitude along with his patient and appreciative wife!
We are offering an additional *$5 p/hour for his Morning cares!
Evening Shift 1 ½ hour and pays $20 p/hour.
*The morning shifts are eligible for the incentive after training,
the evening shifts always pay $20 p/hr from the start of training.
You will be confident working the shifts alone after our requirement of completing two shadow shifts with current, trained caregivers and after
shadowing is complete, we set up a competency shift with an RN.
His specific routine takes practice. It can be physically tiring and has been described as “busy but very rewarding”. When you are finished with his cares you can leave. These shift times seem to work well around a school schedule and if you are a nursing student:
What We Offer
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: Example List of Benefits [Keep the benefits you want, delete the ones that do not apply to your office]
- Exclusive Employee Discount and Gift Programs
- Bereavement pay
- PRN options available
- Time Off Bonus
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Confinement
- Short-Term Disability
- Whole Life
- Term Life
- Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plans
- Free Training
- Limited/Discounted OR Free Legal Services
- Limited/Discounted OR Free Financial Advice Services
- Gas cards
- OnCall bonus
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- 13 week performance bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- OnCall bonus
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Travel time reimbursement
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- Every BrightStar Care location is independently owned and operated
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- Nurse and Employee of the month
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s needs
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is required
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Loading Job Application......