Registered Nurse (RN)
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Our Brightstar Care team provides care for elderly adults in the comfort of their homes. In this role, you'd be responsible for providing companionship care, light housekeeping, assisting with personal cares, running errands, and simply being someone who makes the day a little BRIGHTER for our clients. We strive to match our clients' needs and desires with our excellent caregiving team.
- Provide thoughtful care to client and patients based on personalized Plan of Care
- Monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s conditions and needs, and keeps the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel informed
- Proactively updates client/patients’ family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns
- Current unrestricted RN license in Arizona (Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing)
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance and reliable transportation
- Ability to work on weekends, nights and holidays
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- A team with Director of Nursing Oversight
- Competitive wages, paid sick time
- Employee referral bonus
- Flexible schedule with limited evenings and weekends
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Mobile time tracking and electronic documentation to work right from a mobile device.
- Joint Commission accredited
BrightStar Care of Scottsdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Loading Job Application......