Certified Home Health Aide
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR LIVE-INS AND CHHAS - Hourly and Live In CHHAs
Are you looking for a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly values you and where you can shine? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- Daytime, evening and weekend opportunities
- Providing assistance and hygiene care as directed, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, oral care
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care
- Valid up to date certified Home Health Aide License
- Successful completion of a Certified Home Health Aide Program
- Minimum of one (1) year of documented health care experience or comparable
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Loading Job Application......