Home Care Manager
Join our team at BrightStar Care of Milwaukee as a Home Care Manager! The Home Care Manager is responsible for scheduling of field staff, managing all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver), client care standards, and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals. BrightStar Care is looking for a self-driven individual who has a passion for caring for the community and delivering premier home care service. This full time position allows individuals to be part of a company that serves others and improves the lives of others.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Health, Dental and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match up to 4%
- Customer/client care – effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
- Scheduling and care coverage – supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime; ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
- Billing and coding management
- Assists with the intake of new clients and informs potential clients of our services and reasons to utilize BrightStar over other agencies
- Assists in the development of organization goals and agency performance improvement activities
- Administers agency policies and procedures
- Assists the Director of Nursing with assessing the competency of staff to promote quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care
- Supervises, educates and coaches other field personnel, as directed by the Director of Nursing
- Provide information to be used for statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws
- Associate and/or Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Administration; may substitute Degree requirement with a combination of education/experience; and minimum of 2 years’ experience as manager within an office setting.
- Flexibility and good time management skills A MUST
- Proficient in MSOffice (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- 2+ years managing people and effectively scheduling staff at all levels (supervisory, per diem staff, full-time, and part-time employees)
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations.
- Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
- Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Loading Job Application......