Home Care Nurse
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you tired of running around between 20 patients? Do you want to work in an environment where care and compassion are valued? Have you longed for a place that values your skills and gives you a chance to grow them? Do you like the idea of being able to focus on one patient at a time, giving them your undivided attention?
If so – get ready to apply for your next job. Check us out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyY5mMF6xIY
BrightStar Care is seeking a nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high-quality nursing care.
- Provide thoughtful care to clients & patients based on a personalized Plan of Care
- Provide one-on-one home nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
- Monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s conditions and needs, and keeps the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel informed
- Proactively updates client/patients’ family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns
- Current unrestricted RN license in Indiana
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Possess exceptional nursing assessment skills
- Analytic/Critical thinker.
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Ability to work on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Loading Job Application......