Home Health Aide - HHA
HOME HEALTH AIDES
Looking for Positive Home Health Aides who are Passionate about Doing the Right Thing and providing in-home healthcare to our community in accordance with an established care plan.
Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of the community? Do you want to work in an environment where care and compassion are valued? Have you longed for a place that values your skills and gives you a chance to grow them? Do you like the idea of being able to focus on one patient at a time, giving them your undivided attention?
If so – get ready to apply for your next job! Check us out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyY5mMF6xIY
Home Health Aide Benefits:
- Pay is competitive, ranging from $15.00 -$17.00 and $23.00 per bath visit
- Options for health, dental, and vision insurance are available.
- A flexible schedule to suit your needs
- There are PRN positions available.
- 401(k) with match
- Weekly pay with daily pay option
- Vacation time with pay
- Reimbursement for travel time
- Free in-house training with the Director of Nursing
- Workplace that is both supportive and rewarding
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- Growing business with room for advancement
We demonstrate our commitment to work-life balance by giving the following benefits to our employees:
- We offer a range of home and facility assignments, procedures, and treatments with flexible work schedules.
- Daytime, Night Shift, and Weekend shifts are available, both at home and at a facility.
- In the event of an emergency, we provide support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Assist with personal hygiene, baths included
- Assisting the client with active and passive mobility exercises as directed by the plan of care, and reporting any changes to the Director of Nursing
- A current Indiana HHA or CNA license is required.
- GED or high school diploma
- 1 year of experience in home health care
- Current CPR certification
- A physical and a negative tuberculosis skin test within the last 12 months
- A valid driver's license as well as auto insurance and a reliable vehicle are required.
- Comply with HIPPA regulations and safeguard client confidentiality.
- A negative drug test and motor vehicle background screening
- Effective communication including the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English effectively.
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push, and pull are all required. Depending on the client's mobility, several types of help are required. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds is required.
- Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
- Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Current, valid HHA or CNA certification and in good standing with the state of Indiana
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience is required (unless participating in an approved Mentor Program)
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at BrightStar Care of Lafayette. BrightStar Care of Lafayette does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
Loading Job Application......