BrightStar Care of Huntington Beach is urgently hiring experienced Child Caregivers for various clients within North Orange County. This is a great opportunity for professionals looking for flexible, 1 on 1 care in the comfort of their clients' home. The primary responsibility will be to provide personal care and recreational activities during each shift. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care upholds a higher standard of care. BrightStar Care of Huntington Beach has won Employer of Choice 6 years in a row!!
At BrightStar Care we offer a work/life balance and care about your well-being; here is what we offer:
- Full PPE available
- Office personnel available after-hours in case of an emergency
- Profit Share Retirement Plan
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Paid Training in Office
- Paid Sick Time for All Employees
- Corporate Discounts for Cell Phone Plans
- Flexibility: Weekday, Weekend and Evening shifts available
- Employee of the Month Program and other recognition programs
- Great Team Oriented Environment!
- #1 Ranked Home Health Care Company in the Nation by Forbes Magazine
- #1 Joint Commission Accreditation Enterprise Champion for Quality six years running
- Provide a well-rounded mix of activities that include physical, mental, and social engagement
- Ensure clients activities of daily living (ADLs) are properly met (e.g. proper hygiene care, dressing, meal preparation, safe transfers when necessary, etc.)
- Be consistent, timely to all shifts, and never have a “no-show”
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure client’s rights are adhered to with high levels of professionalism, boundaries, and confidentiality with staff/clients
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one-year experience preferred (can be personal/private work as well)
- Background Check/Drug Screen
- Current Home Care Aide (HCA) Registration Required
- Recent Employment Physical/Negative TB Skin Test; or willing to obtain these within 7 days of hire date
- BLS CPR Certification
- Licensed Driver with Reliable Transportation Preferred
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
- Professional References
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We look forward to having you join our talented BrightStar Care Team!
Loading Job Application......