Sales & Business Development Manager
St Clair Shores, MI
BrightStar Care of Grosse Pointe/Southeast Macomb is currently looking for a Director of Business development. This is a replacement position as the current person in this position is retiring soon.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing new referral relationships while maintaining to existing ones, attending living room visits, organizing and attending marketing and networking events among other duties.
- Call on healthcare facilities, physicians, clinics and eldercare facilities in order to generate sales for both HealthCare Staffing and Private Duty.
- Meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Develop Marketing Plan for new or existing territory.
- Join and attend area networking and chamber groups.
- Seek, develop and participate in marketing opportunities in the community.
- Establish working rapport with health care professionals in the territory.
- Participate in living room visits when required.
- Take turn in manning on call phone in off hours.
Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Present well to clients and peers.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health care in home and institutional setting.
- Comfortable with closing/asking for business.
- Exhibit outstanding organizational skills and a service attitude towards the community.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information and sign confidentiality agreement.
- Requires valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance.
Excellent base salary plus commission, car allowance and benefit packages available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Loading Job Application......