Physical Therapist (PT)
BrightStar Care of Dublin is seeking a passionate and caring Physical Therapist (PT) to deliver care to patients in Oakland, Dublin, Livermore, Castro Valley, Hayward, San Leandro, and surrounding areas. Bring your passion to BrightStar Care of Dublin and join our community of dedicated care providers. Our compassionate caring team provides the highest quality care for our clients, extending their ability to live safely and independently at home and providing peace of mind for their families. Our commitment to excellence is recognized by our Joint Commission accreditation, confirming we operate with the same high standards expected of hospitals. Additionally, our Director of Patient Care Services oversees every plan of care.
The Physical Therapist will assess physical activity demands against the performance ability of the client and identify and address deficits to improve the client’s quality of life and rebuild or maintain the client’s independence. Therapy will be delivered based on your own assessment and following your set schedule. Pay rate ranges from $110 - $130 per visit.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and education/job training
- Say goodbye to Oasis charting and hello to stress-free private duty charting!
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Paid weekly with option for direct deposit
- Year-End Bonus
- Paid Sick Time
- Provide physical therapy services to client according to a physician’s written orders.
- Ability to commute within a 30 mile radius of personal residence
- Initiate physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family members and caregivers in specific phases of physical therapy with which they may assist with the client care.
- Instruct other personnel and/or family members and caregivers on the goals of the physical therapy program.
- Participate in client case conferences.
- Teach/educate client in the use of prosthetic device as required.
- Assist in identifying client and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and reports these needs to the Director of Nursing.
- Prepare and submit clinical and progress summaries based on identified and attained goals. A copy of the summaries will be submitted to the Director of Nursing.
- Participate in discharge planning, as appropriate.
- Provide in-service education for agency personnel, as needed.
- Supervise physical therapy assistant(s), if needed, in accordance with organization policy and state regulations.
- Assure compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Graduated with a master’s or higher degree in physical therapy from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Passed a National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE) and/or state examination as required by the state regulation.
- Fulfilled any other state required examination.
- Compliant with continuing education, if required by state as a condition of maintaining licensure.
- Comply with any state mandated Physical Therapy Practice Act and other legal mandates
- Licensed or certified to practice as a physical therapist as required by the state.
- Two (2) years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health experience is preferred.
BrightStar Care of Dublin and Castro Valley provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......