SPECIAL NEEDS SCHOOL CNA NO WEEKENDS
Crystal Lake, IL
Are you seeking a set schedule, NO WEEKENDS, Mon-Friday? CNAs needed for Special Needs High School students during the 2022-2023 school year in McHenry County. Monday – Friday, 7a-3p
$18.00 - $20/hr
Escort students to classes and lunch. Also help students to and from the bus and assist with ADLs during the day.
We are an in-home care and medical staffing company; providing Caregiver, CNA, LPN and RN resources for in-home clients, facilities and schools within McHenry County and Barrington. Come and work for an award-winning, family-owned BrightStar Care franchise in McHenry County.
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Employee Recognition & Employee Referral Programs
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- A current, valid state certification in good standing
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience is preferred
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile required
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Loading Job Application......