REGISTERED NURSE/ RN Infusion Nurses
Registered Nurse IV Infusion
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives from the comfort of there homes but wanting to keep your critical skills sharp? Brightstar is a home care agency that truly cares about you! Here’s where you can shine bright!. BRIGHTSTAR BRIGHT! We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion, achieve your professional success while on a flexible or set schedule, with the recognition and benefits you deserve. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Lawrenceville, GA (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Flexible PRN / FULL-TIME schedules.
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive Pay Rate!!!
- Hands on in- Person training 1:1 for IV Infusion Nurses; Completely Free!
- Home Care Pulse Employer of Choice
- Joint Commission accredited
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments.
- Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment
- IV Infusion
- Labs (If Ordered)
- Unencumbered license as a Practical Nurse in the state that care is being provided
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
· Strong clinical skills.
· Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Loading Job Application......