LPN for In-Home Quadriplegic Care (12 hour shifts)
Immediate positions available for experienced LPN's for one-on-one care with a pleasant and engaging quadriplegic client in Lawrenceville, GA. This is in-home and workplace for the client. This role requires a compassionate person with high level of substantial and specialized nursing skills. We are looking for individuals who can work 12-hour shifts from 7AM to 7PM on Saturday's and Sunday's; 7PM to 7AM on Sunday's, Monday's, Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's. You can work one day a week or more, it's up to you. Great opportunity if you are looking for flexibility and to make extra money. The range of pay is $21.00-$23.00/hour. We need to fill these positions ASAP. The right candidate may be hired on the spot. APPLY TODAY!
- Duties include bathing, dressing, toileting, light housekeeping, medication administration, assisting client to interact with his environment through social media and conversation; other duties under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Monitor Client's Condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Work collaboratively with team to help meet positive client care outcomes
- Assure proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Experience as LPN
- CPR Certification
- Negative TB Results
- Substantial Nursing Skills
- Reliable Transportation and Proof of Insurance
- Excellent Written and Oral comunication skills
- Knowledge of working with clinical records
Loading Job Application......