We strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Saturday Lunches
- Closed on Sundays
- Discounts on Products and Services
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish.
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Converse effectively/efficiently regarding customer parts status.
- Read and understand the parts catalog when looking up and speaking to specific parts.
- Answer phone calls, provide price quotes and other information to customers.
- Review body shop estimates to verify the parts ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provide high level service to both internal and external customers.
- Pull/fill orders from stock and maintain weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submit an emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receive payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and prior auto parts sales experience (preferred)
- Eager to improve in a dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to read/interpret safety and maintenance documents
- Ability to calculate figures/amounts including; discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, %, area, circumference, and volume
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......