Do you find change and challenge exhilarating and do you like to solve problems? Do you enjoy dressing sharp but don't take yourself too seriously? Do you find great reward in managing a team with strong leadership? Are you extremely flexible and able to work autonomously? Do you have a work history that demonstrates your dependability and reliability? Do you love connecting with your guests and your staff to create a positive work environment?
Castell Rooftop Lounge is seeking a dynamic FOH Manager with strong leadership skills for our rooftop bar in Marriott's AC Hotel in Midtown West! The ideal candidate must have solid experience managing a high-volume restaurant. The FOH Manager is to ensure that every guest has an amazing experience, that the FOH team is motivated and cohesive, and that the business meets or exceeds its financial targets. They are responsible for building an extraordinary service team, ensuring they are well trained, consistently supported, and led by example throughout service.
We're in the business of taking care of people--and this ethos begins with our employees. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a dynamic floor presence, excellent leadership skills, meticulous attention to detail, and a genuine interest in others. In return, we offer tremendous room for growth and encourage opportunities for managers to learn all aspects of the business. We also provide competitive salary packages, insurance coverage, paid vacation, 50% discount at all sister restaurants, and a challenging yet supportive environment.
• Strong leadership abilities
• 3-5 years of managing a high-volume restaurant
• Extensive food and beverage knowledge
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and plan ahead
• Understand and support managing financial implications of operational decisions
• Sufficiently technically savvy to become proficient with key systems and IT infrastructure (OpenTable, Toast, Restaurant365, Avero)
• Food Handler's Certification from the Department of Health
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not base our employment decisions on an applicant's race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, national origin, citizenship, disability, handicap, veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Loading Job Application......