Web and Graphic Designer
St. Louis, MO
Blayzer is a growing web development and marketing company in need of a Web and Graphic Designer who can build custom graphics and web design. We build ecommerce, content management, and custom solutions for web and mobile.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals that can make a positive and immediate impact to our growth as an organization. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative, responsibility for projects, and a positive attitude. Furthermore, the willingness to learn new skills and ability to step outside of one’s comfort zone is desired.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- Ability to work normal office hours – in office unless otherwise restricted by government agency
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Experience working with CMS and Ecommerce platforms (WordPress, Magento, Bigcommerce).
- WP Visual Composer/Bakery
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
- Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
- Awareness of UI/UX principles
- Familiarity with digital photo editing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- One to three years of professional design experience
- Portfolio of strong creative work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Social media and email marketing experience a plus
Loading Job Application......