Blayzer Digital Marketing Group in St. Louis, MO is in search of a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist.This person will be responsible for improving and expanding paid digital marketing across a portfolio of websites. The ideal candidate should have a passion for online marketing, an analytic mindset, and will have had 1-3 years of experience running a successful paid digital campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform paid search and product listing ad campaign management and optimizations for multiple websites and eCommerce solutions
- Execute and deliver the strategy and execution for digital marketing and engagement – including search, product listing ads, display, and retargeted marketing.
- Duties will include, but not be limited to, keyword research and expansion, bid management, ad copy updates, data feed management, product category optimizations, and robust reporting.
- Provide strategic paid search and product listing ad recommendations based on data within google analytics as well as industry best practices.
- Create reports for management on a regular basis to review campaign status and progress towards sales and marketing goals.
- Tracking spend levels to budget, delivering regular metrics and improvement plans.
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting of marketing spend and its impact across various channels (display, search, mobile, social, etc.)
- Proactively provide recommendations on landing pages, websites and overall user experience for conversion optimization.
- Perform advanced data analysis as well as managing website analytics platforms (Google Analytics).
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus in Marketing, communications and web design
- 1-3 years experience managing paid search and product listing ad campaigns
- Proficiency with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Excel
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Deep understanding of marketing metrics and tracking as well as data analysis through Excel (Pivot Tables)
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills
- The ability to work within a goal-oriented team with a singular purpose, and to complete multiple projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Experience with online lead generation and e-commerce revenue growth
- Insane attention to detail
- Pull and manipulate data from multiple sources and create strategies supported by this data
- Multivariate testing and statistical sampling
- Google AdWords Certification REQUIRED
- Google Shopping Ads Certification REQUIRED
- Google Analytics Certification REQUIRED
- We try to create an environment that will support productivity. Here are some things we do to help.
- Open work area to promote collaboration
- Weekly review of department
- Weekly happy hours
- Convenient downtown location
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work from home policy
Loading Job Application......