Blayzer is a growing web development and marketing company in need of a Sales Intern who can implement and manage systems for lead generation, and internet marketing. We build ecommerce, content management, and custom solutions for web and mobile.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals that can make a positive and immediate impact to our growth as an organization. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative, responsibility for projects, and a positive attitude. Furthermore, the willingness to learn new skills and ability to step outside of one’s comfort zone is desired.
- Build, implement and manage systems for lead generation
- Call on leads and set appointments for Sales Associate
- Help with marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients lead Sales associate to get appointment
- Enter critical listing dates on shared Google Calendar send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Sales Associate, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- Great Listener, note taker, interpreter and implementer
- Self Managed and Self Discipline
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Positive Attitude
- Works Efficiently and Effectively
- Ability to work normal office hours (minimum of 20 hours/week).
- Must have your own laptop
Loading Job Application......